One day more, y'all! One day more! Anyone else have Les Mis stuck in their heads now? I know I do ;) Today and tomorrow are all we have left of the 2015 Blog-tember Challenge, and what a ride it has been! So may of you have said that this kicked you back into blogging gear, and that delights me to no end! Hopefully today's prompt will help keep the ball rolling and give you inspiration for the month to come.
Tuesday, Sept. 29: Write your own list of 10 blog topics to inspire us next month.
Ten Bonus Topics:
- Tour your hometown (or current town). Share the highlights and hot spots!
- 10 __________ you need this season.
- A favorite family recipe. Get permission from grandma first though ;)
- What do you do when you feel overwhelmed?
- Something you recently accomplished and what you learned along the way.
- Your Top 10 _____________.
- Create a gift guide! What should we buy our moms, dads, boyfriends, etc?
- Tips & tricks other bloggers should know.
- Share the story behind a sentimental item you own.
- 10 things your readers might not know about you.
If you're looking for more ideas, I HIGHLY recommend the 365 Blog Topic Ideas book pictured above. It is GOLD!
Your turn. What 10 topics would you suggest?