PS. Forgive the short post.... Influence Conference just ended and I'm SPENT in the best way possible.
Sunday, Sept. 20: It's guilty pleasure time! Shows, books, songs, foods, whatever it may be.
How cute is this Lily and Jade bag?! I wish I had won it, but it's definitely going on my wish list ;)
My Guilty Pleasures:
- I am a purse/weekender/duffle bag hoarder. Especially if they have tassels ;)
- I am obsessed with Once Upon a Time and all things fairytale related.
- I have watched the Harry Potter movies too many times to count and plan to marathon them in October.
- I love love love the cheesy ABC Family holiday movies. Holiday in Handcuffs and 12 Dates of Christmas are my favorites.
- I actually like Justin Bieber's old stuff and jam out to it from time to time. Don't judge. Or totally do ;)
- I have a weakness for chocolate chip cookie dough, apples with peanut butter and Nutella, and ELFudge cookies. They don't stand a chance in my house.
- I could eat macaroni and cheese every day of the week.
- I actually really love the National Treasure movies. The history geek in me has loved it since high school.
There you have it, friends! Now what are YOUR guilty pleasures??