For today's challenge, I'm playing a combination game. Last year I shared my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list, and as my 24th birthday is approaching I've started compiling a 25 Before 25 list. I have one year left of grad school, and I plan to fully embrace this season, planting big dreams but cultivating the NOW with intention + trust!
#AnInspiredSeason + 25 before 25
1. Write the Savor Your Season e-book/devotional.
2. Go on a solo road trip.
3. Have a girls' getaway weekend.
4. Take a Zumba class/do Pure Barre again.
5. See Shakespeare in the Park in Seattle.
6. Grow out my hair + go ombre again.
7. Direct Almost, Maine with gusto!
8. Meet up with the Three Musketeers somewhere!
9. Graduate from graduate school.
10. Get a big girl job ;)
11. Finish a 1,000 gifts journal.
12. Attend The Influence Conference.
13. Attend Hope Spoken 2016.
14. Run a 5k.
15. Go to a ballet.
16. Take a cooking class/master a list of favorites.
17. Read 100 books.
18. Purge my closet/capsule wardrobe.
19. Host the 2nd Annual Blog-tember challenge.
20. Spiffy up/thrift a bar cart for the apartment.
21. Buy a full-sized Christmas tree.
22. Complete Project Life for 2015.
23. Become a morning person.
24. Meet my savings goal.
25. Celebrate turning 25 somewhere amazing!
All of these things I can do while single, traveling, in graduate school, right now. It will take some careful planning + saving, but there is room for spontaneity and plenty of adventures!
Did any of these make it on your bucket list? What would you recommend?!