A picture's worth 1000 words. And 100 pictures? That's a lot of words ;)
Last spring I used the 100 Happy Days challenge to count down my LAST 100 days in Seattle. This year I picked it up a few months ago to count down the 100 days before I go BACK to Seattle. I'm in the 70's now and thought it was prime time for a little update. This round appears to be full of days spent at home, my spring break travels, and Hope Spoken. Not a bad 25 days I'd say!
The first twenty-five days of the 100 Happy Days Challenge, II:
1. A weekend at home was happily spent organizing and resting mid-semester.
2. Brunch shaped like home? Yes, please!
3. A clean home is a happy home, and this couch might be my favorite place to relax.
4. I cleaned out my closet (50+ items gone!) and it felt oh, so good.
5. Sometimes grad school me ands 3am library dates. Hopefully not too many next year.
6. "Practically perfect in every way." Can anyone say Mary Poppins? :)
7. A few gal pals and I hosted an Instagram sale from our closets. This pretty went fast.
8. My messy box came in the mail, and I can't get over this quote!
9. Traveling alone is the only time I buy magazines, making for a much-needed retreat.
10. Of course we stopped in an Anthropologie in Vegas. Is anyone surprised?
11. Hannah, her brother, and I hiked in Red Rock Canyon. And we got lost. Twice.
12. Isn't Pro beautiful? Almost a week with one of the Three Musketeers was good for my soul.
13. Sometimes an afternoon at Barnes & Noble is the perfect spring break getaway.
14. Off again! I headed to Denver for the second part of spring break to see the beautiful Micah.
15. We went to an art exhibit and it was.. interesting. So we played in the kids' room instead.
16. This girl loves her queso, and a bowl with a pun about it? Absolutely came home with me.
17. Pizookies are a gift from Heaven. Get yourself to a BJ's asap.
18. Two new goodies: a journal from Kristin Schmucker and Prayers for the Dreamer and the Doer.
19. Another monthly box from Studio Calico with a motto I'd love to live by: Be Present.
20. One of my favorite worship songs is "Joyful, Joyful" by Laura Hackett.
21. Off again! This time to a weekend in Dallas for Hope Spoken. Boots, camera, weekender, check.
22. A manicure and pedicure with a good book and tea? Don't mind if I do.
23. Hope Spoken was so good for my soul, y'all. I can't wait for next year.
24. These pretty paper flowers were all over the conference. Just stunning!
25. While going to bed early is the new sleeping in for me, sometimes I could stay all day.
There you have it. The first 25 of 100 Happy Days. Have you taken the challenge? Try it! Cultivating gratitude and looking for the happy moments in your every day is a game changer. I promise.