1. Introduce + co-host #heartoftheWord study on Ephesians. We launched #heartoftheWord yesterday, and I'm already learning SO much from this study. Won't you join us?
2. Perform These Shining Lives with my whole heart. My show opens one week from Thursday. I'm excited to share our story with an audience and see our hard work come to life.
3. Finalize spring break plans. I have a few ideas up my sleeve but I want to nail down the specifics before February comes to an end. I can't wait for a few days off and the chance to see dear friends.
4. Get rid of the excess/donate a few boxes. I started the process of sorting through my closet and boxes, and my trunk is full of items to go, but I want to make another pass through to simplify.
5. Start the contentment challenge. I have attempted Nancy Ray's contentment challenge a couple of times, but my lack of self control has always won over. I want to curb my spending and replace my habits with something productive and positive.
6. Read 3 books. I have a large pile of books piled in my living room to read this year, and this month I have Longbourn, Making Things Happen, and Seven on the top of my list.
7. Prep weekday meals at home. I've done the grocery shopping for this month already and have made it a goal to prep and pack lunches Monday through Friday. Eating out is to be saved for special occasions and weekends.
8. Complete January's project life pages. Scrapbooking has been a hobby of mine since middle school; hopefully I'll find a few spare hours this month to dive in.
I keep my tending list in the kitchen where I can see these goals daily, as well as my weekly and daily check points. Drinking more water, spending time in the Word, and getting active are top priority, as well as taking time to rest and refresh. I am starting to make more time for self care, something I put aside far too often.
February is the start of a meaningful year lived on purpose.
I choose joy. I choose peace. I choose to take the small steps toward my big dreams.
Let's make it happen, y'all.