Yesterday I mentioned that it was my 5 year blogiversary, and to celebrate I have a giveaway in the works for the end of the month! Be on the lookout for more details soon! Today's Blog-tember Challenge prompt is perfect for kicking off the new season. Now if only the weather will get the memo and cool down.
Today's prompt: Your fall bucket list. What do you want to do before winter rolls around?
There is nothing quite like Seattle in the fall! Look at those colors!
My Fall 2014 Bucket List:
- Try a pumpkin spice latte.
- Make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.
- Visit a fair/festival.
- Paint/carve pumpkins.
- Clean out my closet/organize scarves.
- Go to a pumpkin patch or apple orchard.
- Visit Baylor for a football game/Homecoming.
- Make apple cider.
- Invest in a new pair of boots.
- A trip to First Monday Canton with Mom.
- Make a burlap wreath.
- Walk campus with a cup of hot chocolate.
- Decorate my apartment for fall.
- Host a Friendsgiving potluck dinner.
- Watch Hocus Pocus.
- Host a Saturday brunch.
What's on your list, friends? Anything major I'm missing?