I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' twenty-two... at least for another week ;) The big 2-3 is coming up on the 16th and it will be my first birthday spent at home in 5 years! Don't get me wrong, being at Baylor Line Camp for my 18th and in Paris, France for my 21st is pretty tough to beat, but I am thrilled to spend this birthday at home. We will do the traditional dinner at my grandmother's house: her famous spaghetti, a classic chocolate cake, and BlueBell's home-made vanilla ice cream.
My parents bought my birthday present early, way back in March when I was working at Anthropologie and we had a special sale on home goods. Some shiny new dishes for my apartment are carefully tucked away until August; I just love to look at them! Even so, that doesn't keep me from daydreaming. Below are things on my wish list, for birthday, Christmas, pay-day, whatever. You'll have to tell me what your favorite is, I'm having such a hard time choosing!
- Beaded Necklace: I've got a thing for statement necklaces; when I saw this pair my jaw dropped!
- Give Me Jesus Journal: This first caught my eye on Instagram, and I've wished for it ever since!
- Art Print: I want a print to set the color scheme for my living room. So far this one's the winner!
- A Beautiful Mess PS Actions: I love every photo by Elsie & Emma, and this pack will get that look.
- Selphy Wireless Photo Printer: Isn't it cute? A wireless printer would make Project Life even easier!
- Heart of Texas Pillow: I may be moving to Oklahoma, but my heart will always belong to Texas.
- Monogrammed Tumbler: Reese Witherspoon's got it: "My rule is, if it's not moving, monogram it!"
- Simplified Journal: I love everything Emily Ley makes, and I'm sure this journal will be lovely.
- Rifle Lucite Phone Case: My gold iPhone is so pretty, so why not show it off in a clear case?
Links to each item can be found above!
What do you think? Anything I should grab right away? I'm also thinking about doing a fun birthday giveaway, and you might spot one or two of these items so stay tuned! ;)