Follow my adventures on Instagram: baileyjeanrobert.
76. It's always a happy mail day when goodies for my Project Life album arrive.
77. The cutest fingers of the little girl I babysit. She is precious!
78. Afternoon prop-making means
79. I love my journaling Bible more and more each time I use it.
80. The flowers in my neighborhood are the prettiest.
81. When running around the lake, inspiration can hit at any moment.
82. These kids will always have a special place in my heart! Peter Pan couldn't have been more fun!
83. My thoughtful Lifegroup (+ my roommate!) came to see Peter Pan's closing show.
84. I can't tell you how blessed I am to be friends with this guy! Luis was a gift to have in Seattle!
85. Happy Father's Day to the best dad around!
86. More beautiful colors to be found on my walk to Green Lake.
87. Beautiful artwork from Hobby Lobby; if only I could pick a dream to follow ;)
88. "You are beautifully created and intentionally placed." Amen!
89. My kids from Peter Pan signed a poster for me and surprised me at school. Such sweethearts!
90. Luis and I found our way around Elliot Bay Books. I wanted to do so for weeks!
91. Evan and I matched all too perfectly. Isn't he sweet?!
92. Sunsets on the beach never get old in Seattle.
93. Only one flower stood strong two weeks after Peter Pan ended.
94. I took some time to admire the flowers along my path to Green Lake. There are so many!
95. A little wisdom from Ann Voskamp goes a long way.
96. I played tourist with Mel and her girls, visiting the Space Needle for the first time!
97. A gold pen and my Women's Study Bible are two of my favorite things.
98. The Studio App makes beautiful images, including much-needed reminders.
99. A Sunday full of street markets, great friends, and quality time at my favorite coffee shop.
100. A sweet friend gave me a beautiful copy of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare just before I moved. My community supported me 110% and I miss them 110% of the time.
Why not give the 100 Happy Days Challenge a try? I missed a few days here and there, but it was still SO worth it! Let me know if you do so I can follow along! ;)