When I first heard about the 100 Happy Days project I could not jump on that bandwagon fast enough! I love a good challenge but am terrible at following them through to the end (anyone remember the struggle bus I was on during the #blogeverydayinFEB circus?). For a while I kept a gratefulness journal, inspired by Ann Voskamp's 1,000 gifts, but it got lost in the move. It's been on my to-do list to pick it up again, and when I found the #100happydays tag I thought, where is a better place to count my blessings than Instagram? I'm on it all the time anyways. And so, I happily joined in! Yesterday was day 25 so I am one quarter of the way through. Woohoo! And I haven't missed a day!
1. My Simplified Planner and Katie Daisy journal.
2. Restless by Jennie Allen on the way to Dallas.
3. Going to dance class with my mom and dad. They're so good!
4. Touring and interviewing at Oklahoma State. Grad school here I come!
5. Anthropologie. Need I say more?
6. A lovely lunch date with Victoria from Happily Ever Strader.
7. Watching talented friends in Baylor Theatre's The Learned Ladies.
8. My beautiful grand-little Devin makes beautiful music.
9. Quality time with my old roommates and dear friends in Waco.
10. More time to read at home; Beth Moore is amazing.
11. My new ESV journaling Bible. Love, love, love!
12. The cherry blossoms are in bloom on my street.
13. Reflecting on my life vision and sorting through Lara Casey's PowerSheets.
14. Trying out a new makeup routine by Benefit. I kept the Sugarlicious set.
15. Seeing Noah with a good friends sent me back to the beginning.
16. Our God Comes by my church's worship team wrecks my world in the best way!
17. An impromptu bonfire on the beach was exactly what my Monday needed.
18. I'm loving the new YouVersion Bible app update. You have to check it out.
19. A sweet phone date with Micah brightens my day every time.
20. More Anthropologie. I really can't get enough.
21. Sometimes going through tumblr beneath twinkle lights does the trick.
22. Spoken For by Alyssa Joy Bethke and Robin Jones Gunn is finally out!
23. Post-church picnic at Gasworks Park.
24. Easter egg dying party with my roommates. I'm so bad at it...
25. Chocolate gelato is the way to my heart.
It's not too late to sign up for the #100happydays challenge! Today could be your Day 1! My 100 days comes to a close on June 30, and I move back to Texas 3 short days later. Coincidence? I think not. It's time to make my remaining months in Seattle the best yet! Choosing joy changes everything. I'm hoping this challenge lasts far beyond the end of June. Anyone with me?